[free-sklyarov] Next protest?

Mark K. Bilbo mkbilbo at cdcla.com
Wed Jul 25 10:06:11 PDT 2001

I've gone and come down with something (spent yesterday in bed with fever
and crud), so I'm on the fuzzy brain side...

Is there a concensus emerging on another protest? The signals coming from
the DoJ and Congress are pretty clear they're brushing us off. This is
starting to look like a long haul kind of thing.

Myself, I'm in favor then of picking a date a bit further out then gathering
steam. There have to be people who we haven't reached yet (I know of online
groups I'm part of in one way or another I haven't really badgered to get
involved yet). Maybe a few choice spots and try to build up numbers?

Local stuff could still go on for those who couldn't travel but I'd love to
see us build some bigger rallies in a few cities. Pull in more media
attention, get the message out. ESPECIALLY now that Congress has thumbed
their noses at us all.

Mark