[free-sklyarov] Congress says: Keep Dmitry in jail! Washington loves DMCA...

Mark K. Bilbo mkbilbo at cdcla.com
Wed Jul 25 10:10:54 PDT 2001

Well, hey, I wasn't saying "let's do this." It's just a nice pipe dream of
the entire IT industry saying back "oh yeah, try to run the funny boxes
WITHOUT us."

I'm just really tired of being made out to be the Evil! Hacker! while they
also claim IT is driving a big chunk of the economy. They want it both ways.
Keep the geeks cowed and turning the cranks. But, heavens, don't ever treat
them like real citizens!

Mark