[free-sklyarov] AAP will not change their tune!

Chuck Mead csm at MoonGroup.com
Wed Jul 25 13:07:08 PDT 2001

* Xcott Craver (sacraver at EE.Princeton.EDU) wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Jul 2001, Will Doherty wrote:
>
> > Specifically, if someone knows how to have a
> > good sit-down chat with Pat Schroeder about all this,
> > we would be most grateful.
>
> 	Um, I'm not sure just how much people know about Pat Schroeder and

It was not Pat Schroeder who said that, it was Judith Platt.

--
Have U seen the dirty bird?  | We are all born equal... just some of us
http://www.moongroup.com     | are more equal than others.