[free-sklyarov] broaden the movement

Michael Kupershtein misha2 at urbis.net.il
Wed Jul 25 15:16:21 PDT 2001

proclus at iname.com wrote:

> On 25 Jul, noring at olagrande.net wrote:
> > Don't know if it's been posted here already, so
> > I'll go ahead and post the URL:
> >
> > http://www.sunspot.net/news/bal-pl.himowitz23jul23.story
>
> That was a nice tip, and it gave me an idea.  The boycott was soooo
> effective, perhaps we should call for a new boycott.

And here's another crazy idea: Boycott the FBI!
Better yet, boycott the federal government altogether.
Refuse to talk or cooperate with an employee of any
federal agency without a court warrant. (Unless, of
course, it's for your benefit, not theirs. The feds aren't
Adobe, there isn't an alternative.)
When asked why, say you're boycotting the federal
govt due to FBI abuse.
How does that sound? <wide grin>

Michael

P.S. Easy for me to say, I'm not a US citizen,
and have no intention of visiting anytime soon.
So, they can't touch me. Umm, I guess.