[free-sklyarov] Dr. James Billington, Librarian of Congress

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 15:00:15 PDT 2001

i have been looking for a copy of the first recently
issued report:

"DMCA section 104 report : a report of the Register of
Copyrights pursuant to [section] 104 of the Digital
Millennium Copyright Act."

LCCN: 2001-42373
KF2989.573.A15 2001

if someone has located this (besides the copy in the
library of congress) i would appreciate the
information.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/TECH/computing/11/01/digital.copyright.idg/

http://www.uwex.edu/disted/desien/2000/0011/copyright.htm