[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. morning in San Jose

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Wed Jul 25 16:01:08 PDT 2001

Mr. Chris DiBona
We are going to hold a protest on Sat. on this week in San Jose for "Free
Speech, Free Sklyarov ",
And is it possible for you to give us the contact e-mail address for people
like
Larry Augustin - CEO and Chairman, VA Linux Systems
Bob Young - Co-Founder and Chairman, Red Hat, Inc.
Art F. Tyde - CEO, Linuxcare
etc..
whom has signed your community declaration?

We would like ask them to send out a message ontheir internal mailing lists,
regrading the protest on Sat. to everyone in ther company.
That way we might be able to get the information about the Protest quicker.

thank you every much .