[free-sklyarov] The Web site and 'writing your congressman' (fwd)

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 16:04:11 PDT 2001

much information about how your representative
understands (or at least what they are told) can be
gleaned from:

"section by section analysis of H.R. 2281 as passed by
the house of representatives on aug. 4, 1998"

i have not yet been able to get this in digital
format. i have a copy but it is to poor to scan.

if someone finds a digital copy the list could benefit
by learning what the legislators have been told.

http://www10.nytimes.com/2001/07/19/technology/circuits/19HACK.html