[free-sklyarov] Another LA Protest. - & UNSUBSCRIBE!!

hackhawk freesk at hackhawk.net
Wed Jul 25 18:44:28 PDT 2001

OK,, I started reading emails at about 2:30pm.  It's now 6:20pm and I'm
FINALLY finished.  Sorry, but I just can't stay on the general mailing list
anymore as I have other duties to attend to.

My boss and I approached Dmitry after his speech at Defcon and discussed
potentially hiring him and/or his company to help test the security of one
of our products.  Thanks to the FBI/Adobe I need to conduct that
research/testing on my own.  :-(

I will however continue to host the local Los Angeles web site and mailing
list.  I will continue to be an active organizer of events in that area.

As far as our next L.A. protest, I don't believe we've decided on any
specific date yet.  I did see a couple of interesting suggestions
though.  We should plan on one or both of them.

1) Plan a protest/rally on Monday the 30th.  I see at least one other local
group planning to rally on that day.  I think I saw suggestions of rallying
EVERY monday.

2) Plan a centralized (Perhaps Washington D.C.) protest where we ALL
attempt to reach one area on August 15th.

With that I'll be signing off this list.

See you at the local LA site (http://hackhawk.net)
- hh