[free-sklyarov] Thought: Oksana US Visit

Seth Johnson seth.johnson at Realmeasures.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 25 20:45:32 PDT 2001

Edmund:

Perhaps if she knows, given the show of support in this thread, that
many of the practical issues might to a great degree be resolved, she
might see the idea in a different light?

Seth Johnson