[free-sklyarov] Show of Solidarity

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Wed Jul 25 21:11:02 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 04:21:50PM -0700, Klepht wrote:
> It might be a bit of a coup and a show of solidarity for sites like
> freesklyarov.org or RejectMueller.com and others to put up a "No
> Protests Until After Meeting" notice.
>
> Something like, "We won't be having any protests until after Friday's
> meeting between the EFF and the US Attorney. We look forward to
> favorable outcomes."
>
> Costs nothing, and it gives our friendly EFF negotiators a boost. Why
> not?

DC won't be having a protest this week, but we are meeting at 6:00
Thursday, at Q & 20th above the Dupont Metro station, for a strategy
session. Please post this on your websites and help me publicize it.

I believe that DC can play a pivotal role in all this because sooner
or later the fight is going to come to Washington.

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

             Free Dmitri ->  http://www.boycottadobe.com
      Washington, DC Protest http://www.lupercalia.net/adobe/