[free-sklyarov] Oxana's mail of 7-21

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Jul 25 22:43:43 PDT 2001

Fyi, here is her mail to me of 7-21-01 9:20 AM PDT, concerning my offer
of lodging (she gave me permission to forward-I was unwilling to send it
earlier without said permission) :

Thanks a lot for your letter, and sorry for my long silence.
I really appreciate your invitation. I understand that you wish your
best to us, but there is a saying in Russian: "Better you come to us"! ;)
What I really worry about is a safety of my children. There is a
chance that I'll be invided for the "interview" (I mean in Police) as
Dmitry' wife -- I'm not scared with that at all, but wish my kids to
be with me all the time.

Please don't beg your pardons anymore -- that's not your fault. I
understand that the "usual" people and the government are totally
different. I can see all the support you (all the americans) are
providing, and again -- I very appreciate that. I wish you all the
best, thank you very much! Hope to see you in Moscow soon, just to sit
with me and Dmitry and discuss only good things.

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org