[free-sklyarov] broaden the movement

Tom tom at lemuria.org
Thu Jul 26 04:16:58 PDT 2001

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 03:13:07PM -0500, Randy Rathbun wrote:
> The word "crippled" has much more of a punch to it. It is a word that
> scares a lot of people.

we should learn a lesson from the PR-driven enemy - let's collect a
dictionary of terms. I volunteer.

this is especially important as our opponents are quite versed in using
linguistics to their advantage. anything they don't like has a term
that has a negative feeling - piracy, hackers, stealing. anything they
like sounds honourable, solid and positive - intellectual property,
technological protection measure, all that crap.

I'll set up a webpage and collect stuff. this is most surely off-topic
for this list, so I guess I'll start one of my own for discussions.