[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. morning in San Jose

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Thu Jul 26 08:35:21 PDT 2001

The ideal behind it was to be convenient for everybody.
You see Sunday we have people go to Churches and Weekdays most people are
working.
So, that is why I pick Sat. instead.
Also, this might work out better. 'Cause you guys can announce the protest
within those event.
And people can take breaks and come join the protest for an hour or two.
If you guys still think it is a bad ideal; We can always call it off.

If we want to call it off please let me know before Friday night, so I can
tell others as well.

thanks