[free-sklyarov] pointless quip

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Jul 26 13:55:33 PDT 2001

James S. Tyre writes:

> At 12:00 PM 7/26/2001 -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> >There ought to be mandatory minimum prison sentences for the creation
> >or passing of bad law.
>
> You would, of course, have to amend the Constitution to do so, at least for
> federal lawmakers.

I learned this fact from you, so you've got me trained to explain it
to other people. :-)

	They shall in all Cases, except Treason, Felony and Breach of
	the Peace, be privileged from Arrest during their Attendance
	at the Session of their respective Houses, and in going to and
	returning from the same; and for any Speech or Debate in either
	House, they shall not be questioned in any other Place.

	U.S. Const., Art. I, Sec. 6

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull