[free-sklyarov] Administrivia: post from exact subscribed address! (was: Re: Mirrors Illegal Under the DMCA)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Jul 26 14:00:09 PDT 2001

J.E. Cripps writes:

> P.S. this isn't posted to the list because it doesn't recognize me
> as a member, I think I replied to a forwareded post before I joined and it
> didn't forgive me after I joined.

You were subscribed as cycmn at mail.nyct.net but posted as
cycmn at nyct.net.  Even a difference like that is sufficient to trigger
the spam filters.  (People who are not subscribed are not allowed to
post, a policy which has already kept a dozen spam messages off the
list.)

I have updated your address in the allowed poster list; everyone
who's still having trouble with rejected posts should be aware of
possibilities like this.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | Lending, printing, copying, giving
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/  | and text-to-speech are permissions