[free-sklyarov] Next protest?

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Thu Jul 26 14:23:43 PDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 09:00:07AM -0700, James S. Tyre wrote:
> Trying to coincide with the first day of the technical sessions of USENIX
> Security (Aug. 15) may create more problems than it solves.

We'll be discussing this at our local meeting tonight, which I have to
leave for in 20 minutes. ;-)

I agree. I would like to have a presence at the entire conference if
possible, to make sure everyone knows about it, and then a
demonstration later in the week.

To help list traffic, please direct logistical concerns about USENIX
and events to take place during USENIX to the free-dmitry-dc list: