[free-sklyarov] URGENT!!!!! executive needed

Anton Chterenlikht a.chterenlikht at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Jul 26 15:15:40 PDT 2001

Guys, it is really urgent!!

I know what I'm asking for, please let's not discuss this.
I've spoken to one of Dmitry's lawyers, he knows
EXACTLY HOW AND WHEN it will be possible to use
this executive.

Dmitry's got a HIGH PROFESSIONAL IMMIGRATION
LAWYER. He knows immigration laws probably
better then you (sorry for being abrupt)

JUST FIND ME ONE!!!!!!

If you'll find anyone who'll say that he wants to employ
Dmitry, LET HIM CONTACT ME DIRECTLY!!!!

Ideally this executive should be local, i.e. from SF or
San Jose or and least from California.

If you'll get one or at least someone who will know
such executive let me know asap.

my mobile (UK) +44 07966 140794
my office +44 114 222 7863
Please mind +8 hours difference.