[free-sklyarov] URGENT!!!!! executive needed

Alex Katalov akatalov at elcomsoft.com
Thu Jul 26 15:56:42 PDT 2001

Dear Seth,

SDS> Is this a lawyer _who is currently representing Dmitry Sklyarov_?
SDS> That's important.

I can say only that one of the largest lawyers company in USA is
working with this case starting from Monday. It has offices in 20
cities in USA and some more in Europe and ~300 lawyers are working
there. I sign a contract with them to defence Dmitry at last Friday,
and at this Wednesday thay visit Dmitry in Las Vegas and got his
signature on the contract too.

The name of this company and lead counsel will be discloused at the
next Monday, so sorry, but I can't give you more information!

--
Best regards,
Alex Katalov                           mailto:akatalov at elcomsoft.com
ElcomSoft Co.Ltd.