[free-sklyarov] URGENT: needed, slashdot article!

Ed Carp erc at pobox.com
Mon Jul 23 09:46:46 PDT 2001

Jim Thompson (jim.thompson at pobox.com) writes:

> Oh, puhleeze.  These guys will make sure they have a movie review
> written up for every major flick that might interest geeks, but when
> something truly newsworthy comes along their excuse for missing the boat
> is "Because no one ELSE has written the story." ?  Jeeze... and they
> wonder why people laugh when they call themselves "journalists".

Have you also noticed that a lot of the same people keep getting selected for
their posts to be seen?  Almost looks like /. waits until one of their "favorites"
submits something before they'll post it.
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG  	erc at pobox.com		214/986-5870 cell phone
http://www.pobox.com/~erc

I sometimes wonder if the American people deserve to be free - they seem
so unwilling to fight to preserve the few freedoms they have left.