[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. morning in San Jose

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Thu Jul 26 17:38:54 PDT 2001

Thank you for your suggestions and I really learned alot from it.
And yes I did plan this protest without much preparing, I really should have
pick next Sat. instead
which will give me a week ahead of time to plan it.
But, I choice this Sat.of the following reasons

1.) Our Target has from adobe to DoJ (This Monday's Protest was to Adobe)
2.) Most people have to work on weekday and Church on Sunday
3.) The first trial is on next Monday

As you can see the reason for it; You probability think I'm a moron for
rushing things up and without
consulting with other people's schedule. But, I did on what I thought was
the best. And this Sat. seems like
the best time for it. (I was going to a concert on Sat and had to give my
concert tickets to someone else so I can do the protest)
Anyway, since everyone is busy; I guess the protest will be off and I will
go to the concert instead.