[free-sklyarov] Central Clearinghouse

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Jul 26 21:09:50 PDT 2001

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 10:18:45PM -0400, Peter wrote:
> yes, maybe links form the freesklyarov page to the local pages.
> But the local pages are already listed there.
> Peter

Can second the request for a single page with calendar info? Speaking
with my journalist hat on, previous format was ideal - it let press link
directly to a "Find out where the protests are happening" page, and also
gave some idea of just how much was going on.

The current front page of freesklyarov.org is great as a detailed
overview for regular visitors, but what you often need at the bottom of
a news item or blog entry is a link straight into the nitty gritty. It's
hard enough to encourage people to click through after ploughing through
an article about Dmitry, but when you've snagged them, you really want
them to find the protest info near them *immediately*.

In summary, what he said.

d.

--
http://www.ntk.net/