[free-sklyarov] Announcement - eBookWeb event: Digital Rights, DMCA and Hackers

Wade Roush wade at ebookweb.org
Thu Jul 26 22:39:53 PDT 2001

You are cordially invited to participate in eBookWeb's second Event:

     What: "Digital Rights, DMCA and Hackers"
     When: July 30 through August 2
    Where: http://12.108.175.91/ebookweb/stories/storyReader$142

We will be discussing the pros and cons of DRM systems, the DMCA, and
Adobe, Elcomsoft and related matters.  It should be a lively event!

Pass the word!

The Event will run for four days on a Web-based discussion forum, so
it
is easy to participate.  We invite you to visit the Event forum
daily,
read the conversation, and add your thoughts.

To post comments, you first need to register as a member of eBookWeb:
 http://12.108.175.91/ebookweb/member/signup

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to seeing you at the
Event!

Cheers,

Wade Roush
Editor in chief