[free-sklyarov] Event Info Wanted!

Dan Martinez dfm at area.com
Sat Jul 28 09:09:07 PDT 2001

[My apologies if you see this twice. My first attempt at posting was
 intercepted by the list-manager flypaper. There's a chance that it
 will come unstuck at some point.]

The Calendar Page at http://www.freesklyarov.org/calendar.html is
gradually catching up with reality. It now contains all upcoming
events I'm aware of -- which is almost certainly far short of all
upcoming events.

This is where you come in. Sent me your event info!

The headings on the calendar page give some idea of the basic
information I need: Date, Time, City, Details, Location, and Contact
Info. If your event has its own web page, or you can provide me with
prepackaged links to maps and/or directions, so much the better.

Information about significant external events bearing upon the case is
also welcome, and will be added as we get it. Examples such as
Dmitri's court dates, Robert Mueller's confirmation hearings, or John
Ashcroft's public appearances all come to mind.

Last but not least, corrections and/or additional information
regarding events already listed will be accepted gladly. (Who, for
instance, are the contact persons for the various events?)

Please be sure to send your submissions to <calendar at freesklyarov.org>,
and NOT to <dfm at area.com>. Thanks!

Thanks in advance, and Free Dmitry!

Dan