[free-sklyarov] Name For San Francisco Group

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Sat Jul 28 20:36:51 PDT 2001

So, one of the things that has come up in recent days with the SF
crowd is what to call our group.

Although we'd decided on "SPANK" at one point, Nick kind of put out a
couple of announcements on them with "Coalition to Free Dmitry."

Under duress at various public buildings last week, I also used
"Coalition to Free Dmitry" on most of the legal papers. Partly because
of Nick's announces, and partly because I couldn't remember what
"SPANK" stood for. B-)

So I think we're now the de facto "Coalition to Free Dmitry." If
anyone asks, which they seem to do.

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/