[free-sklyarov] One More Shirt

Bob Smart bobds at blorch.org
Sat Jul 28 21:21:37 PDT 2001

On Saturday 28 July 2001 21:01, you wrote:

> The use of T-shirts as propaganda tools should not be downplayed.

Absolutely!  Whenever I wear my "No DVD/CSS" shirt, there's always
somebody--and typically not a geek, just an ordinary, curious citizen--who
comes up and asks me what it means.  Naturally, they get an earful of my
anti-MPAA propaganda.  They'd have never approached me if I weren't wearing
the shirt.

Now, if only I could get the same kind of response with my "Let the fucking
BEGIN!" shirt....

--

What I wrote above is hereby dedicated to the public domain and may be freely
used, in whole or in part, with or without attribution.