[free-sklyarov] What did he do IN THE US that was 'wrong'?

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Sun Jul 29 10:25:33 PDT 2001

On 7/29/01 10:12 AM, mark at blorch.org thus spake:

>Of course, if they get away with this one, the next time it could be one of
>*us.

Berlin, 1939:

       First they came for the Jews,
       But I did not speak out,
       Because I was not a Jew.

       Then they came for the Communists,
       And I did not speak out,
       Because I was not a Communist.

       Then they came for the trade-unionists,
       And I did not speak out,
       Because I was not a trade-unionist.

       Then they came for the Catholics,
       And I did not speak out,
       Because I was not a Catholic.

       Then they came for me,
       And there was no one left to speak out for me.

       - Pastor Niemller (Anti-Nazi Resistance Movement)

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org