[free-sklyarov] North Carolina protest Friday Aug 3

Adrian Dunston adunston at jetstream.com
Sun Jul 29 12:16:33 PDT 2001

Thanks to the quick work of Chuck Mead over at moongroup.org, Raleigh
protesters have a non commercial site to work from now.  The url is below.

http://badlaw.moongroup.org/

Because we can't organize anything newsworthy by Monday, the Raleigh
protest is officially (as official as protests get) scheduled for
Friday starting at 11:30 at the NC Capitol building in downtown
Raleigh.

Permits will be ready, so we aren't harassed for disturbing the peace
or littering flyers.  We're contacting reporters at the News and
Observer and the WRAL and WRAZ news channels.  I'm submitting the new
site to the main site freesklyarov.org.  Chuck is preparing to print
a ream of flyers.  Things are in motion.

Please get your signs ready, and get your friends interested, and
if you have any questions or concerns or offers of help regarding
Friday's protest in Raleigh, please write me at
pedro_picasso at yahoo.com.

-Adrian P. Dunston

__
(sourceCode == freeSpeech)    //Support the EFF.
http://www.x-omega.com/shirtdept