[free-sklyarov] party in berkley

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Sun Jul 29 12:32:53 PDT 2001

begin William Ahern quotation:
> when and where is this sign-making party in berkley?
> i couldn't find info anywhere. (searched my list mail,
> and the freesklyarov.org/sf only mentions it).

http://linuxmafia.com/bale/
Sun. Jul. 29 1-9p Berkeley Free Dmitry Sklyarov Sign-Making Session,
Wozniak Lounge, 430-438 Soda Hall, UC Berkeley

Map:
http://linuxmafia.com/bale/map-ucbsoda.jpeg

My big pile of Dmitry links is now accessible as a link from my
home page http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/ , at
http://linuxmafia.com/~rick/dmitry-links

Via that list, you can find:
http://zork.net/dmitry/  San Francisco Bay Area

and
https://lists.xcf.berkeley.edu/mailman/listinfo/free-sklyarov-sfba/
   San Francisco Bay Area

On the latter link's set of mailing list archives, you can find useful
posts from Alex Fabrikant and Vadim Kogan about the party, and what to
bring to it.

--
Cheers,    "Cthulhu loves me, this I know; because the High Priests tell me so!
Rick Moen   He won't eat me, no, not yet.  He's my Elder God, dank and wet!"
rick at linuxmafia.com