[free-sklyarov] updated flyers

Tabinda N. Khan tabindak at best.com
Sun Jul 29 16:58:31 PDT 2001

All,

I've updated the Free Dmitry flyers to include information
about the DoJ meeting Friday. These flyers are not
location-specific and are meant to be flexible and can be
modified to fit your needs. I have posted HTML, Word,
PostScript, and PDF versions at
http://www.tabinda.com/freedmitry. Kris's version is also
linked to from there, if you liked the diagonal "Free Dmitry"
design, but it still needs to be updated for tomorrow's rally.

I'm not sure I'll be able to make it to the rally due to work
commitments, but either Don or I will be bringing 1500
copies to SF tomorrow.

Tabinda