[free-sklyarov] dcm_america smoke screen

Yogi badnewsbears at prodigy.net
Sat Jul 28 21:22:15 PDT 2001

The Association of American Publishers, which has come out in strong support of the Sklyarov prosecution, has around 300 company and corporate members.  Adobe is a member, by the way, and I hven't seen any indication that they are using their considerable influence on the AAP.  The membership list can be found at:

 http://www.publishers.org/home/abouta/members.htm

If they take down their link (wouldn't that be cowardly), I will be happy to send you the list:

(badnewsbears at prodigy.net)

It might be better to send a little effort in that direction than waste time ;-) on an obvious smoke screen, namely the supposed dcm_America.