[free-sklyarov] federal prisons in Oklahoma

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Jul 29 20:07:16 PDT 2001

mw at themail.com writes:

> Here are two federal prisons in Oklahoma:
> (has anyone thought to deposit some money at the jails so dmitry can get some envelopes, stamps, shaving kit, tootsie rolls, cigarettes to bargain with etc....? Can we look into this if not?)
>
> FCI EL RENO
>
> P.O. BOX 1000
> Hwy 66 West
> El Reno, OK
> 73036-1000
> 405-262-4875
>
> Security Level: medium maile
>
> Location: 30 Miles west of OK City
> I- 40 Country Club Exit, 2 miles north of Sunset Drive
>
> FTC
> Oklahoma City
> P.O. Box 898802
> 7420 South S. MacCarthur Blvd.
> Oklahoma City, OK 73189-8802
> 405-682-4075
>
> Security Level: Administrative
>
> Location: 3 miles west of I 44 and 4 miles south of I 40

There should be little doubt that it's the "Administrative" one; as I
understand it, Sklyarov's status is "administrative custody".

I would be surprised if he were held there long enough to receive any
correspondence.

(I don't have experience trying to contact Federal prisoners, aside
from having written a letter to Sklyarov in Las Vegas last week, which
probably never reached him.  I'm just trying to piece things
together.)

If it's allowed, we will certainly make a concerted effort to visit
him once he's transferred here, and be sure he's doing as well as
possible under the circumstances.  We already have some people (aside
from lawyers and Dmitry Sklyarov's friends and family) calling jails
in Santa Clara County regularly for status updates.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull