[free-sklyarov] federal prisons in Oklahoma

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Sun Jul 29 21:14:35 PDT 2001

Branden Robinson writes:

> On Sun, Jul 29, 2001 at 08:07:16PM -0700, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> > If it's allowed, we will certainly make a concerted effort to visit
> > him once he's transferred here, and be sure he's doing as well as
> > possible under the circumstances.  We already have some people (aside
> > from lawyers and Dmitry Sklyarov's friends and family) calling jails
> > in Santa Clara County regularly for status updates.
>
> I don't know how practical this is, but I just had an idea:
>
> Perhaps if the Bay Area protest group is large enough, you guys could set
> up a rotation so that one person every day or weekday goes to visit him.

If my living and work situation will allow this, I already intend to
try to set that up.  There are certainly a lot of "if"s.

I'm sure we'll have information on visiting policies pretty soon.  My
guesses are: various time limitations, searches, and a requirement to
have government-issued photo ID.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull