[free-sklyarov] e-protest: SUCCESS!

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Mon Jul 30 12:45:38 PDT 2001

Hi, All!

Today, from 22:00 to 23:30 MSK we have an excellent
e-protest, the first in the Internet!  We expected
10 people, but had 12.  Neally all were from Russia,
not only from Moscow.  Nobody did extremist things,
our actions were *completely* legal and harmless.

We picket Adobe web site, then Adobe web-forum, that
devoted to Adobe eBook Reader, then went for FBI web
site.

E-protest show us, that Internet community VERY dislike
Adobe and FBI actions.  Some people really wanted
their blood. :(  But all e-protest was well oranized
(for the first one) and, as I already said, everything
was completely legal and fine.  People really enjoy
new form of protest.

I think, we will repeat e-protests until Dmitry will
get free.  If you want more information about first
e-protest, you can contact me.

Free Dmitry!  Repeal the DMCA!

- - -
Ilya V. Vasilyev