[free-sklyarov] We Rock!

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Mon Jul 30 14:48:32 PDT 2001

Well, we managed to pull off a -very- fine event here in San Francisco
today. Initial head count as we started the march was 160, which made
a pretty formidable group walking through the streets of San
Francisco. (Having the SFPD lead our march probably looked pretty
cool, too.)

We had speeches by Seth Schoen and Robin of the EFF, gave out a ton of
flyers, made a lot of noise, and burned out our voices. The press was
out in full force, and we got serious attention. I can't wait to see
pictures from the event.

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who made it, and especially to
people who brought friends or coworkers. We have to keep up the
pressure and let the US Attorney know that it's time to drop this bad
case.

Hopefully Mr. Shapiro heard us yelling, "Drop the charges!" and is
thinking about it hard right now.

Free Dmitry,

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org