[free-sklyarov] YAA (Yet ANother Analogy)

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Mon Jul 30 16:14:46 PDT 2001

I know we're all sick and tired of strained analogies, but Peter
Peterson and I were just chatting on the phone trying to find a good
way to tell people about the case.

1: It's like a bartender in Alberta, Canada, where the drinking age is
18, coming to the US and being arrested for serving alcohol to those
under 21.

2: It's like an author of a Web site on democracy going to China and
being arrested for distributing subversive literature.

	These are all "it's legal in his home country" stories.

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda