[free-sklyarov] Chicago Protest Report

Alphageek alphageek at mediaone.net
Mon Jul 30 18:52:38 PDT 2001

Be aware that the American Bar Association Convention will be in Chicago,
starting Thursday.  Things don't really pick up until the weekend (I'm on a
"Presidential CLE Showcase" Panel about Privacy on Sunday, 5 August 2001 at
14:00 -- titled "My Privacy -  My Choice - International Data Protection and
Privacy Laws Considered.").

I suspect that there may be multiple opportunities to communicate a "Free
Sklyarov" message during the ABA Convention.

Get a schedule for the ABA meeting if you can.  Usually there are at least a
couple of VIPs who show up to deliver addresses to the lawyers (i.e.,
Clinton spoke a couple of years ago in Atlanta).  And you may even find some
of the lawyers (me, for one) sympathetic to your views.

Best regards.  Feel free to email me if I can help.

Eric C. Grimm
CyberBrief, PLC
320 South Main Street
Ann Arbor, MI  48107-7341