[free-sklyarov] an arrest at the san jose event last week?

Alex Fabrikant alexf at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 30 23:48:05 PDT 2001

At the SF rally today, there was a semi-rumor regarding the police having
arrested one of ours for trespassing on Adobe's private property at the
San Jose rally on July 23rd. The version I heard was that he was arrested
at some point after the rest of the protesters took off; the name I heard
was "Evan, but not Evan Prodromou".

At this point, this is NOT confirmed information. Can anyone confirm that
this happenned and explain exactly what actually happenned? Is this
something for everyone to be concerned about? Or did I manage to miss a
huge thread about this on one of the lists?

--
-alexf