[free-sklyarov] Fax campaign: was Ashcroft asked about Sklyarov or DMCA today?

mike castleman mlc67 at columbia.edu
Tue Jul 31 01:16:48 PDT 2001

s/Ashcroft/Mueller/g;

John Ashcroft is currently the US Attorney General. He was already
confirmed, due to the spinelessness of Senate Democrats, shortly after
Bush's inauguration.

I assume you're talking about Robert Mueller, who is currently
(nominally) the US Attorey for the Northern District of California,
and will very soon be the director of the FBI.

Also, if you don't live in a Representative's district or a Senator's
state, e doesn't give a damn what you think. Yes, this is possibly
unfair. But that's the way it is.

mike

// mike castleman, mlc67 at columbia.edu
// current location: berkeley, ca, us