[free-sklyarov] Re: USENIX attendees

David Merrill david at lupercalia.net
Tue Jul 31 05:53:04 PDT 2001

On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 12:48:20AM -0700, James S. Tyre wrote:
> At 02:16 AM 7/31/2001 -0400, David Merrill wrote:
> >On Tue, Jul 31, 2001 at 02:10:05AM -0400, David Merrill wrote:
> > > Who is on the list and attending the USENIX event starting August
> > > 15th?
> >
> >Ummm, I mean 13th. Sorry I'm cixelsyd.
>
> For starters, Robin Gross, Scott Craver, me.  As well as most/all of the
> rest of the researchers/co-authors of "Reading Between the Lines ..." and
> their EFF or EFF-affiliated lawyers.  The others just aren't on this list,
> to my knowledge.

Great. So to those people, when would be the best time for us to
schedule a rally that week?

Linux Documentation Project                   david at lupercalia.net

             Free Dmitri ->  http://www.boycottadobe.com
      Washington, DC Protest http://www.lupercalia.net/dmca/

We have no intention of shipping another bloated OS and shoving it down the
throats of our users.
	--Paul Maritz, former Microsoft Vice President