[free-sklyarov] just a small idea

Peter pmasloch at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 16:46:21 PDT 2001

I have to agree with you to 100% on this.
Peter

Free Dmitry Sklyarov
Repeal the DMCA
http://www.lupercalia.net/dmca
http://www.freesklyarov.org

All responsible ideas for getting out the word are excellent!  It
seems to
me that our grass-roots protest is reaching that stage where it will
either
fizzle or blossom.  The continued lack of widespread media coverage is
one
indicator.  Lack of recent action by the DOJ (e.g., no movement, no
bail
hearing, no statements, etc.) might be another.  The DOJ wants things
quiet down so they can have their kangaroo court outside the light of
public
scrutiny.  Please excuse the slight:-) exaggeration but it's not as
much an
exaggeration as you might think.   Anyway, we must not allow that to
happen.

Free Dmitry Sklyarov
Repeal the DMCA