[free-sklyarov] the Russian angle (was "NC Call ...")

Charles Eakins admin at seattle-chat.com
Tue Jul 31 22:30:06 PDT 2001

Jail time and fines for what?

-----Original Message-----
From: free-sklyarov-admin at zork.net
[mailto:free-sklyarov-admin at zork.net]On Behalf Of J.E. Cripps
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 7:55 PM
To: free-sklyarov at zork.net
Subject: Re: [free-sklyarov] the Russian angle (was "NC Call ...")

> distribute flyers in my town, because I would end up in jail. The pigs
> here already know and hate me, and I can't afford jail time and fines

Umm, the reference to your local force is umm, not helpful.
The ppl most active in NYLUG rallies universally report
good relations with the NYPD. Sorry yours aren't. But I
advise ppl not to drag in anachronistics and offensive
language. Also, ppl might mention that there is being
created yet another fed enforcement force, and watch the
reaction.