[free-sklyarov] Dmitry's lawyer?

Christopher R. Maden crism at maden.org
Tue Jul 31 23:13:10 PDT 2001

Phil Zimmermann tonight indicated that Dmitry was being represented by Joe
B___, a lawyer who had represented Phil's co-defendant when he was under
investigation.  I'm not sure where he got the name, or what exactly it was
- does anyone have more information?

Phil's chief piece of advice was a legal defense fund for Dmitry, to be set
up by the lawyer for best results.  He also advised media involvement,
which we seem to be doing OK with.  (There was some press at Phil's talk
(print only, I think), but I don't know how much.)

-crism
--
David Shapiro: You know what you doing.  Free Dmitry!  For great justice.
=== Freelance Text Nerd: <URL:http://crism.maden.org/> ===