[free-sklyarov] Adobe mud

Will Janoschka wiljan at pobox.com
Fri Nov 30 19:58:37 PST 2001

On Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:18:48 Karsten M. Self kmself at ix.netcom.com said:
> If we keep the pressure up, Adobe finds that they are closely associated
> with this case by anyone performing a websearch on the topic.  This
> requires PR spin from them.  I say twist the screws.

Here Here,  but which screws to twist?  Consider that by now that the
Dmitry case has the ears of adults at the Doj.  Adobe imported AEBPR,
without a FBI sting warrarnt, (else we would have heard of it), then
demonstrated, in front of federal law enforcement officers, that it would
"circumvent". This is a criminal violation of the DMCA. The federal law
enforcement officers did not arrest the officers or employes  of Adobe
as was their duty, but instead arrested Dmitry, over whom they had no
authority.

This really has to be most embarrassing to the adults at the Doj who hope
that the persons on this list do not notice.  Guess what.
"twist the screws" indeed  "time to get out the impact wrenches"
                                                -will-

------Meddle not in affairs of dragons,
Thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.