[free-sklyarov] Looking for current Info

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Oct 24 11:12:20 PDT 2001

Dudley (Buzz) Ostlund writes:

> I am a tec school student given the topic of "Free Dimitry" to investigate. I joined this list to interact with any current list member for this project. I have read about events up to Dimitry's release on bail, but I don't seemto find any other current information sites, any site recomendations to see?
> Thanks for info or feed back! B.O.

There's been very little news because people have been waiting around
for a court hearing.

http://www.freesklyarov.org/
http://www.eff.org/IP/DMCA/US_v_Sklyarov/

Dmitry Sklyarov is now represented by John Keker, and Elcomsoft is
represented by Joseph Burton.

The folks out in New York are holding weekly protests, but the rest of
the U.S. and the world seems pretty quiet, perhaps until the next
hearing on November 26.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull