[free-sklyarov] Adobe FAQ

John Dempsey john.dempsey7 at verizon.net
Mon Sep 3 19:19:44 PDT 2001

>   2. An Adobe employee imported this circumvention device for Adobe.
>   3. An Adobe employee "circumvented" before a law officer.
>   4. Arrest the employee and indict Adobe.

Alright, smoke some crack and follow along: If I own the media, I have Fair
Use rights.  DMCA doesn't change them, it just makes them impossible to
exercise.  Not illegal, just impossible.  So I, Adobe Joe, buy media, and
exercise Fair Use rights within the law.  My legal act is evidence of a
crime, but I'm not the criminal, the tool creator is.