[free-sklyarov] Dmitry's family reportedly visiting SJ

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Sep 5 11:15:25 PDT 2001

     On the drive to work this morning, KCBS (Bay Area newsradio station)
reported that Oxana and the kids boarded a flight to San Jose this
morning for a "visit". According to the AP story linked below, they plan
to stay through the end of September, and are hoping Dima will return
home with them. At least the kids get to see Dad again, although I'd much
prefer the reunion to be occurring in Moscow, with Dima a free man...

AP story here:

http://www.kcbs.com/pages/kcbs/news/news_story.nsp?story_id=23342268&ID=kcb
s&scategory=Computers

Peace,

Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Unix Geek,      *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Unix Consultant        *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org