[free-sklyarov] party?

Kenneth Burger krburger at burger-family.org
Thu Dec 19 11:05:03 PST 2002

Sorry, I won't be able to make it, my plane is currently down for
maintenance and there's no way I'm booking a commercial flight on
last-minute notice and paying $450.  Then again, fuel costs for flying a
Cessna from Michigan to Florida and back might actually not be that much
less.  Still, I wish you all well and hope everyone has a good time.

Sincerely,
Kenneth Burger