[free-sklyarov] next

mike castleman mlc67 at columbia.edu
Mon Jan 7 01:42:32 PST 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 12:52:01AM -0800, Seth David Schoen wrote:
> At the time the case was announced, that office said that
>
>    The prosecution is the result of an investigation by agents of the
>    Federal Bureau of Investigation. Scott Frewing and Joseph Sullivan are
>    the Assistant U.S. Attorneys who are prosecuting the case with the
>    assistance of Lauri Gomez.
>
> I don't know for sure whether Frewing, Sullivan, and Gomez are still
> working on the case.  You could probably find out by calling the U.S.
> Attorney's Office at (415)436-7200; I remind everyone not to harass or
> threaten the U.S. Attorney or his staff.

Does anyone know or recall which Assistant US Attorney(s) have
actually showed up to the various hearings or whatever? Probably
someone who works out of the San Jose office the N. California US
Attorney's office.

The address of that office is probably on the web somewhere, but it
seems the old website isn't working at all, and I don't recall offhand
the address of the new one.

mike

--
mike castleman / mlc67 at columbia.edu / http://mlcastle.net / (646) 382-7220