[free-sklyarov] FYI> Katalov, Sklyarov denied visas for Elcomsoft's DMCA trial

Aleksandr Milewski n6mod at milewski.org
Tue Oct 15 22:43:17 PDT 2002

While Hanlon's Razor probably applies here, the obvious conspiracy
theory is that by denying these visas, the Powers That Be can keep
the DMCA out of the courts that much longer.

Not that *I*'m prone to tinfoil hats. ;)

-Z

At 17:24 -0400 on 021015, Richard M. Smith commanded the electrons to
create a missive titled "RE: [free-sklyarov] FYI> Katalov, Sklyarov
denied visas":