[Seth-Trips] [mailadmin@independent.org: YOU ARE INVITED: "Will Encryption Protect Privacy and Make Government Obsolete?" -- Next Independent Policy Forum (4/24/01)]

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Thu Apr 12 13:32:55 PDT 2001

One upon a time, I invited Professor Friedman to Berkeley to speak on
pretty much this same topic.

I think I'll go to this, even though I may have heard most of what's
in this talk.  I'd like to get a copy of _Law's Order_.

I'm sorry that this costs $10 -- I'd like to have more of these trips
not cost money (aside from transportation or food costs).  I'll pay
the admission of anybody here who asks.

Zack pointed out that I haven't been announcing rendezvous locations
for people who want to come along on a particular trip.  So I'm going
to start doing that, although I haven't picked out a location and time
for this trip yet.

Professor Friedman's home page is at

http://www.best.com/~ddfr/

----- Forwarded message from "David J. Theroux" <mailadmin at independent.org> -----